While you're away

Landlords who rent out their own homes whilst they are away on holiday or travelling abroad, perhaps with work or an overseas adventure. Often, if it is very short term (one week to six months) it will be let on a ‘holiday let’ rather than an assured shorthold tenancy, or even via a site such as AIRBNB. It is imperative to find tenants who truly value their landlord’s home and will treat it with respect, ensuring it is ready for them to come back to at the end of the term. A ground one clause is necessary for these types of scenario.

*Data Source:  Homelet Insurance 2018

Relationships Matter

If you are running short term lets, this could cover a number of different types of rental properties:

  1. You could be renting out a property for a short-term yourself, maybe you are moving away for a new job contract for 12 – 36 months, and then you plan to return to your former home and continue residing in it.  If the job move is abroad, you may wish to utilise our ‘Overseas Landlord Service’ or if you are relocating within the UK we can assist in putting you in touch with other established and recommended agencies in other parts of the UK.
  2. Alternatively, you may be a landlord of Houses in Multiple Occupation, Student Accommodation or Serviced Apartments, and we can assist you with various aspects of these rentals too.

Click here for all of our General Service Packages.