Operating during lockdown 5 Jan 2021
As by now we’re sure you’ll be aware, Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced implementation of lockdown measures across England yesterday evening (4th January 2021).
Under these measures, Estate and Lettings Agents such as ourselves, are permitted to continue opening in order to facilitate moves. We want to reassure you that we don’t take being able to open lightly, and where visiting a property is necessary, we will continue to follow protocols – your safety, and the safety of our team are extremely important to us.
It’s important to note that whilst we are open, we will continue to lock the doors of our offices to reduce unnecessary contact. If you do need to attend the office in person for any reason, we would really appreciate you calling ahead to let us know so that we can ensure your visit runs as smoothly, safely, and quickly as possible.
Our opening hours are as follows:
How will we be operating?
- Offices will still be open, operating a locked door policy to ensure a minimum of mixing
- We can carry out viewings, whilst following social distancing and mask protocols
- All calls and emails will still be replied to – so please get in touch if you have any concerns about anything – we want to keep you safe, as well as putting your mind at ease during what can be a stressful process at the best of times.
What are the current regulations for moving house?
According to government advice:
- You are still able to move home
- Those outside of your support bubble are unable to assist you with moving home unless absolutely necessary
- Estate and Letting Agents as well as removals firms can continue to operate, including viewings
- Continue to follow the national advice for moving home safely, which you can find on the government website here.
“At Austin D’Arcy we are grateful to remain open during lockdown, we will continue to resume business whilst following government guidelines in reducing the spread of Covid-19 during this uncertain time.
Austin D’Arcy will continue to support buyers, movers, tenants and landlords during lockdown whilst following social distancing protocol.”
Nathan Nartey, Lettings Negotiator